We regularly update our security certificates according to SSL standards to give you a good shopping experience at all times.
To continue your BVER.STORE shopping with pleasure, make sure that your internet browser and your phone's operating system are up-to-date.
For secure online shopping;
• Shop from e-commerce sites that you believe to be reliable.
• Keep track of your shopping, keep emails.
• Read the delivery and cancellation/return/exchange terms before shopping.
• Save phone numbers or e-mail addresses for inquiries.
• Be sure to use an up-to-date virus program on your devices.
• Set a password consisting of letters and numbers. Update your password periodically.
• Make sure that your mobile phone and e-mail information registered in their system are always up-to-date so that your bank can reach you in case of emergency related to your card.
Don't Do These
• Do not open e-mails from people you do not know or messages from your Facebook account.
• Do not use unfamiliar USB and similar devices on your computer.
• Do not share your password information with anyone, do not save it somewhere.
• Do not share your card information, SMS codes sent to your phone, information about the sites with anyone. Do not hand over your credit card to anyone.
• If you receive e-mails or SMS directing you to any site to enter your personal/card information, do not give credit.
• Do not shop on public wireless networks or in public computers.
Pay Attention to These
• Pay attention that the link part of the site you are shopping for changes from http to https at the checkout stage.
• Be sure to get information before downloading applications to the technological devices you use.
• Beware of fake call center calls trying to get credit card information or personal information for various reasons.
• Be wary of people who call you and introduce themselves as lawyers, police, prosecutors, bankers, insurers, by analogy with the corporate numbers of banks.
• Be sure to download the applications you will install on your mobile phone from official application stores (such as Google Play, Apple Store). Programs downloaded from unofficial domains can infect your phone and your phone book, incoming SMS and banking information can be compromised.
What measures does BVER.STORE take for safe shopping?
Credit Card and Payment
• Only your name and surname are stored from your credit card information. No other information is stored in BVER.STORE.
• Data exchange, including credit card information, between payment screens and banks is transmitted with a fully encrypted traffic.
• The latest technologies are used for your security on every page where you enter your personal information while shopping with a credit card. The switch at the bottom of each browser is a sign for this.
• Users are provided with fast and secure payments with credit cards, debit and virtual cards, as well as BKM Express and Iyzico Payment infrastructure.
• Users can use the banks' secure payment infrastructure “3D Secure System”.
• BVER.STORE never requests credit card and password information from its users via e-mail.
• BVER.STORE guarantees maximum security with the software it uses and more than 100 fraud control filters used by the Iyzico payment infrastructure provider. With these filters, it protects both its users and itself against counterfeiting that may occur in shopping.
• Payments made through the "Fraud Unit" that the İyzico site incorporates, along with the fraud filters used, are subject to security checks. If necessary, users are called and checked for security. In this way, fraud is minimized and grievances are eliminated.
• BVER.STORE has a contact page and phones to provide better and faster service to its users. Users can get support from this center on the subject they want easily and quickly, seven days a week, without interruption.
• Necessary system settings and warnings are given to users who will become new members of BVER.STORE so that they do not choose passwords that can be easily guessed or cracked for password security.
• BVER.STORE establishes the SSL connection with TLS V1.2. The certificate used by the bank and BVER.STORE is SHA256 with RSA encryption and the key size is 2048k. This is the best possible encryption and is above the recommended minimums.
• Card Payment Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) defines the logical and physical information security rules that must be followed during the processing, transmission and storage of credit cards. These rules are developed and published by a council called PCI (Payment Card Industry), which has members such as American Express, MasterCard Worldwide, Visa, Discover Financial Services.
Although we do not keep your credit card information in our systems as the Iyzico payment infrastructure that BVER.STORE uses, although it is not mandatory, our systems that process, transmit and store sensitive credit card information are secure and in line with the importance we give to our customers in credit card processes, the security of all your information and the image of Iyzico among card manufacturers. It has obtained the PCI-DSS certificate.
• BVER.STORE passes all of its applications through full-scale and comprehensive vulnerability scanning tests and does not allow the time between tests to be extended by repeating the comprehensive vulnerability scanning tests.